Staff Position Details
The Treasurer shall be the chief financial officer of the Convention.
- The Treasurer shall be in charge of the financial affairs, funds, securities and valuable papers of the Convention and shall keep full and accurate records thereof.
- The Treasurer is authorized to and shall sign all checks.
- The Treasurer shall chair the finance committee, assist in the preparation of the budget, and help develop fundraising plans.
- The Treasurer shall have such other duties and powers as designated by the Executive Staff.
- The Treasurer shall present a report to the Executive Staff at the Executive Staff meetings.
All staff members are also required to adhere to the Staff Guidelines.