Staff Position Details
Volunteers Morale Coordinator
The Volunteers Morale Coordinator provides the necessary resources to improve and maintain strong group morale amongst the volunteers.
- •Liaises with local restaurants prior to the convention to arrange meals
- •Secures merchandise to reward and motivate volunteers
- •Plans activities to boost overall volunteer satisfaction
- •Helps with setup, breakdown, and other department-wide tasks
- •Assists other department teams when necessary
All staff members are also required to adhere to the Staff Guidelines.