Staff Position Details
Schedule Coordinator is the point person of all programming and event scheduled across all divisions. The reasoning for this position is to have a singular point of contact for schedule changes so inconsistencies are kept to a minimum.
Specifically, he or she will need to:
- Coordinate all programming and events for the three days of Anime Boston.
- Serve as secondary point of communication for questions about fan panels or panelists, both via email and within the forums.
- Communicate with other programming departments to coordinate overall event schedule as well as special live events that bridge multiple departments.
- The position requires complete coordination of all schedule changes to the schedule and to make sure that events are appropriately placed.
- Make sure that there is enough time for events to take place.
- The position requires cross communication with all divisions.
All staff members are also required to adhere to the Staff Guidelines.