These policies apply to all members, whether they pre-register or purchase a membership at the door.
- Members agree to provide complete and accurate registration information. Anime Boston is not responsible if a member cannot be contacted with the information provided.
- Pre-registration payments must be sent immediately after the payment form is filled out. Credit card payments must be received within one day; mail-in payments must be received within two weeks or your registration will be cancelled. Payments which do not clear are subject to a $20 service charge. Anime Boston is not responsible for payments which are lost in the mail.
- Membership is non-refundable and non-transferrable. Badges and membership may not be resold. Each member must retain possession of his or her own badge for the duration of the convention and may not loan or give the badge to anyone else except as directed by Anime Boston staff.
- Staff reserve the right to check ID for anyone they suspect is carrying a badge that is not their own.
- No replacement will be provided for lost badges; a new membership must be purchased at the full rate. Damaged badges may be replaced at the discretion of the Director of Registration.
- Anime Boston reserves the right to censor or refuse badge names that may be considered obscene, vulgar, or otherwise offensive or inappropriate. Such determination will be made at the sole discretion of Anime Boston staff.
- The only valid registration rates are those posted on the registration website. No discounts will be given except as listed there.
- Badges are only available for pickup during listed registration hours, and only at the convention. Badges will not be mailed. No badges of any sort will be issued other than during the listed registration hours.
- Valid photo ID is required for pre-registration badge pickup. Minors without ID may pick up their badges with the accompaniment of a parent or legal guardian who has a valid photo ID. Government issued photo IDs are not required for 18+ attendees to pick up badges but are still required for 18+ events.
- Child members (under age 13 at time of the convention) must be registered at the same time as a paying 18+ adult member, who must accompany them at the time of badge pickup.
- Child members who register online must have the electronic permission form provided in the payment process signed by the accompanying adult (18+) member.
- Each member must pick up his/her own badge if they have pre-registered. Party leaders are not allowed to pick up badges for members of their party.
- Any person found attempting to forge a membership badge, or presenting forged ID, will be removed from the convention and may be banned from future Anime Boston and New England Anime Society events.
- Any attempt to compromise the security of the registration process or gain unauthorized access to member data will result in loss of access to the registration system, loss of Anime Boston 2013 registration without refund, and possible legal action.
- These policies may be modified at any time, as deemed necessary by Anime Boston 2013.
Registrations are non-refundable, non-replaceable, and non-transferable. See our Registration Policies for details.
Pre-registrants will receive their badges at the convention. Bring a photo ID (driver's license, passport, etc.) to the convention when you pick up your badge.
Hotel accommodations are not included with registration - contact the hotel directly to reserve a room.