Community/Con Row applications is now open for our fellow cons and community organizations to apply! Historically located right outside the Dealers' Room, the Community/Con Row is a great place for cons and local organizations to connect with Anime Boston attendees.
Applications must be received by 11:59 PM on February 10th, 2019, and will be evaluated by the Registration Outreach Team. While there are no strict requirements for applying for a space, preference will generally be given to:
- Organizations with whom we have table swap arrangements
- Organizations featuring anime/Japanese pop culture as their primary programming focus
- Educational (501(c)(3)) non-profit organizations promoting aspects of Japanese culture
- Other non-profit organizations (ie: 501(c)(7) social/recreational groups) focused on Japanese animation/culture
- Events with significant anime programming tracks
- New and/or small conventions (fewer than 2,000 individual attendees)
Accepted organizations will be notified by email no later than February 24th, 2019.
For further details, refer to our Community/Con Row page.