Photo Gallery FAQ
These are Frequently Asked Questions regarding our Photo Gallery Please review them and if your question still isn't answered, feel free to ask on our forums.
- Can I have a high resolution copy of a photo?
- Can I have a photo deleted?
- Where can I find a photo by a specific photographer?
- Can I ask the photographer a question about a photo?
- Can I use the photo from the gallery as it is?
- Can I post a photo on the gallery to my website, Facebook, etc?
- Can I submit photos of myself or that I took?
- How can I become an Anime Boston photographer?
- How can I comment on or rate a picture?
- Can we register for a login on the gallery?
- I had a session at the Photo Suite. Will all of my photos be posted from the Suite?
- Is it possible to obtain all of the photos taken of me or my associates at Anime Boston?
1. Can I have a high resolution copy of a photo?
Photos are provided on the gallery in low resolution format only.
2. Can I have a photo deleted?
If the photo contains objectionable material (above a PG-13 rating), please contact the Photographer Coordinator and we will review the image. Bear in mind that all Anime Boston registrants are consented to have their likenesses used in all promotional material for the convention.
3. Where can I find a photo by a specific photographer?
All photos are collected into the same galleries and are not specific to a given photographer. Also, all photos represent a sampling of the entire Anime Boston photograph collection and may be added to or removed from on a regular basis.
4. Can I ask the photographer a question about a photo?
Please direct all questions regarding the Anime Boston Photo Gallery to the Photographer Coordinator.
5. Can I use the photo from the gallery as it is?
You may, as long as credit is given to Anime Boston, the watermark on the photo is retained, and the photo will not be used in any fashion that could be considered degrading or an act of defamation.
6. Can I post a photo on the gallery to my website, Facebook, etc?
While we encourage you to share photos from the Anime Boston Photo Gallery with your friends, please be advised that photos may be moved or changed at any time. Any hotlinking to photos may break as a result. We recommend you copy the image and host it elsewhere to avoid potential issues.
7. Can I submit photos of myself or that I took?
All work in the gallery depicts photography as conducted by the official Anime Boston photographers. Currently, there are no plans to accept submissions from any other sources.
8. How can I become an Anime Boston photographer?
Positions on the Anime Boston Photography Staff are limited each year. If you'd like to apply for the position, please feel free to contact the Photographer Coordinator to discuss it.
9. How can I comment on or rate a picture?
Each photo has a Rating function at the bottom of the page to rate it on a scale of 0 to 5 stars. Currently, there is no functionality provided to comment on a photo.
10. Can we register to login to the gallery?
Presently, no login is required to view the Anime Boston Photo Gallery. Login registration is not available to the public.
11. I had a session at the Photo Suite. Will all of my photos be posted from the Suite?
Unfortunately, due to the volume of photos and space constraints, we are currently unable to post every photo from the suite onto the gallery. We will endeavor to select at least one photo from each session to be posted.
12. Is it possible to obtain all of the photos taken of me or my associates at Anime Boston?
Anime Boston is unable to provide photos, including those of specific individuals, directly to attendees, apart from those posted on the gallery.