Dealer info for Anime Boston 2018 will be available in the upcoming months. Please check back later for updates.
Dealers' Room Map
The above image is a map of the Anime Boston 2012 Dealers' Room.
- Click on the image for a larger version.
- Unavailable spaces are colored in red. Available spaces are in white.
- Each booth is generally sized 10' wide by 8' deep.
- This map will be updated periodically, as more spaces are taken.
Acquiring Booths in the Dealers' Room
All spaces in the 2013 Dealers' Room are currently filled. No further openings are anticipated.
In order to get space in the Anime Boston 2012 Dealers' Room, please follow these instructions:
- Read the Exhibitor Space Contract for all pricing, limitations, and terms.
- Choose available booth numbers from the map above, and at least 5 other alternative locations (preferrably not next to each other, in case a set of booths become unavailable).
- Contact the Dealers' Room Manager via our Contact Form. Include that you are specifically requesting a booth, and the booth numbers of your primary choice and alternatives.
- The Dealers' Room Manager may take several weeks to respond, given demand for space and other constraints.
- If you are confirmed by the Dealers' Room Manager to have space in the Dealers' Room, then you must mail a signed copy of the contract along with payment to the address provided in the contract.
- DO NOT SEND PAYMENTS OR CONTRACTS WITHOUT ARRANGING FOR SPACE FIRST!!
- Make sure you and your staff are aware of all limitations and requirements set forth within the contract.
- There is no guarantee of space until you have received acceptance confirmation from the Dealers' Room Manager, and your signed contract and payment have been received.
If you have any questions, please contact the Dealers' Room Manager.