Social Media Policy
Anime Boston's Social Media platforms include the Anime Boston forums, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Youtube.
Anime Boston staff regularly monitor these channels.
By using and participating in any of our Social Media platforms, you agree to the following terms:
- All information that you provide for your forum registration must be accurate.
- Spam, harassment, and discrimination of any form is prohibited and will not be tolerated.
- Vulgar, abusive, racist, and sexist language is prohibited and will not be tolerated.
- Personal attacks or threats against anyone is not allowed.
- Posts in general should be kept on the topics of Anime Boston, anime, manga, and Japanese culture.
- Forum posts should be kept to their appropriate subforums. Misplaced topics will be moved or deleted.
- Post flooding will be removed.
- Duplicate threads and posts will be closed in favor of existing topics.
- Do not post where to find bootlegs and/or fansubs. Anime Boston has a strict "no bootlegs" policy.
- Do not impersonate anyone else, including (but not limited to) convention guests, staff, or other forum members.
- Do not answer questions directed at convention staff. While we appreciate wanting help fellow members, we would like to avoid confusion as non-staff answers are not considered official.
- Unauthorized solicitation is not allowed. Posts selling or promoting services and products will be removed. Exceptions are made on the forums for participants in the Artists' Alley and Dealers' Room.
Failure to comply with the forum use policy may result in warnings from staff and ultimately being banned. If you have any questions, please contact the Webmaster.